Pastel Galaxy- Pink Face Mask
This variant is currently sold out
While it may not be all unicorns & rainbows, you do your best to lift the spirits of yourself and others. Add a little brightness to your day with an adorable pastel galaxy.
Inside features the I Need This Unicorn logo.
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
|Size||Ear-to-ear over nose|
|Adult X-Large||30.5 cm|
|Adult Large||29 cm|
|Adult Medium||27.5 cm|
|Adult Small||26 cm|
|Youth Large||25 cm|
|Youth Medium||23.5 cm|
|Youth Small||22 cm|
About the filters:
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
Please learn more about wearing face masks at the following links: